Many top notch computer science researchers and research groups) maintain active blogs that keep us updated on the latest research in the authors' fields of interest. In most cases, blog posts are easier to understand than formal papers, because they omit most of the gory technical details and emphasize intuition (which papers generally omit).
Thus, it would be useful to have a list of recommended blogs, in the same spirit as other lists of recommended resources:
- What papers should everyone read?
- What books should everyone read?
- What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- What videos should everybody watch?
- What lecture notes should everyone read?
Of course one can follow the excellent Theory of Computing Blog Aggregator, but that list is rather overwhelming, especially for beginners.
Please highlight why you recommend them.