Skip to main content
OverflowAI is here! AI power for your Stack Overflow for Teams knowledge community. Learn more

New answers tagged

2 votes

Constrained Bipartite Matching

This problem captures the maximum independent set problem, which is NP-hard, as follows. Suppose we wish to decide if a graph $H = (V_H, E_H)$ has an independent set of size $\ge k$. We construct $G = ...
Laakeri's user avatar
  • 1,786

Top 50 recent answers are included